For the second year in a row we managed to pick the coldest week in Florida! Brrr!
We had some repeat highlights in addition to few added memories.
1. I haven’t read a book for years and I finished one on the plane. It must have been the sangria from a Capri sun pouch that kept me going.
2. The return of Pocahontas which gave us an up close encounter with a croc
3. Sanibel Island and endless opportunities to shell
4. Food, seafood to be more specific
5. Nature walks (not my favorite but a must for mom)
6. Boat tour, more food, more sight seeing, some shopping, a cousin
7. and more friends and family
See you in 2015, right mom?!?!