Holidays were a whirl wind. Here is the recap one post at a time…
Thanksgiving in Lanesboro with the Lamon’s. Not a lot of photo memories.
2 turkeys (Brett got a new fryer) and lots of other good food.
6. Greenhouse Bowl – a friendly competition of touch football at the Lanesboro Greenhouse. MVP - Simeon Mortimer aka: The End Zone King
5. Cooking together
4. Colleen making everyone share what they are thankful for. This year I picked sisters.
3. Thanksgiving Dinner #2 with Gary
2. Thanksgiving #3 with Grandma Cookie
1. The endless supply of carrots
Love you Gary!