Today is 33 weeks. Another week down, but potentially a few more to go. We had our Dr. Appointment yesterday. I got to see my actual doctor instead of one from the practice. The only thing they did was the biophysical test which is done with ultrasound, a Non-Stress Test where they watch their heart beats on a monitor for 30 minutes, saw the doctor, and yes we got measurements of the babies. So Ethan measured 4 pounds 3 ounces and Bennett is 4 pounds 1 ounce. I have over 8 pounds of baby which would be a singleton at full term. Bennett is still breeched (and crowding into my ribs as much as possible) so we did discuss delivery options. We don't have to decide on anything unless we get to 37 weeks and they decide to schedule a c-section. They won't let us go more than 38 weeks. I asked about the terb pump and looks like that is not going away anytime soon. She told me that they will take it off of me on the way to the OR. I thought for sure I would only have it for 2 or 3 more weeks. OK, so basically it will go like this...if we start labor we just go to the hospital and at that time we look at baby's position and then decide on delivery options. There is no change in bed rest at this time. She said next week we will see if I am dilated and then "talk" about my restrictions on strict bed rest. She might clear me to prepare a meal for myself. I can't imagine being able to pour my own cereal in the morning. Think of all the free time that Brett will have. All is well in the Lamon/Scott household.